Vertical Cartridge Dust Collector
Vertical cartridge collectors are designed for low airflow and
heavy dust load applications. The filter cartridges are fastened on
tube sheet by a special locking mechanism. The venturi on the top
of tube sheet can improve pulse jet clean effects and reduce system
pressure. The vertical mounted cartridges avoid possibility of
dusts falling from upper filters to down filters, which allows for
higher A/C ratio and longer filter life.
1. Suitable for most industrial process dust collections
2. Special designed drop down inlet for heavy dust falls into
hopper before reaching the filters.
3. A variety of filter media technologies to provide filter
efficiencies to 99.98%
4. Suitable for operating at highest air-to-cloth ratio and
providing longest filter life
5. Cartridges secured and changed out from front access doors
without need of tools
6. Automatic compressed air pulse cleaning is standard
7. Centrifugal fan is mounted on top of dust collector to save
8. Timer board or pulse on demand controls available to activate
9. Strongest housing construction for durable working life.
Metal working, laser cutting, plasma cutting fumes, grinding, sand
blast, welding fumes, graphite, pharmaceutical, chemical